Part II Architectural Assistant
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Parsons Green, South London
A friendly, boutique-sized architecture practice has a Part II Architectural Assistant job available. An excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work on contemporary high-end residential refurbishments and new builds for both, private clients and developers!
This is your chance to join a small, design-led, multidisciplinary practice specialising in high-end residential and commercial refurbishment projects. Established in 2011, the practice has a strong portfolio of clean and cohesive schemes in super-prime areas of London, including Knightsbridge, Chelsea, Notting Hill, and Fulham.
The successful Part II Architectural Assistant will be given exposure across all stages of their projects and in-house development is supported, in order to encourage you to reach your full ability. The role would suit a motivated, driven and diligent individual looking to expand their skills and knowledge within a high-profile environment.
Recent projects include a townhouse refurbishment in Chelsea and two Mews Houses in Notting Hill and Knightsbridge. These are the type of projects and locations you will continue to work in.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work across all RIBA stages on high-end residential schemes in London's most prime locations, project values range from £1million - £3 million pounds
- Produce working drawing packages
- Reporting to the Directors on your progress.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 1 year post qualification experience
- Relevant architectural degree, must be Part II qualified or equivalent
- Vectorworks is desirable but applications without this will be considered
- Be able to produce and submit planning and listed building applications
- Construction pack production and detail design experience
- Experience in liaising with clients and contractors
- Experience working on high-end residential projects in London locations
- Understanding and interest of interior design on high-end homes
- Technical detailing ability.
What you get back
- Salary of £28,000 - £34,000
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- Work from home Friday's
- Support towards Part III.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Parsons Green, South London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 13208)