Architectural Technologist Job in Brixton, South London
An Architectural Technologist is now available with a popular AJ100, employee-owned practice!
Based in the heart of Brixton, this RIBA Chartered architectural firm, specialise predominantly in large-scale, high-end residential design. However, their work is split into 4 main sectors: commercial, residential, hotels, and master planning, across the East of England and London. This employee-owned practice of 90 staff have ambition, encourages personal development, and are passionate about high-quality design.
Role & Responsibilities
- Report to the Director on project progress
- Work through RIBA stages 3-5 on a UK based heritage project in London and other residential projects
- Use AutoCAD and NBS on a daily basis
- Meet tight deadlines.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified as either an Architectural Technician or Technologist
- Excellent AutoCAD and NBS Chorus skills with a minimum of 3 years' experience using this on live projects
- Experience working on the delivery of projects, RIBA stages 4 and 5
- Relevant experience working on heritage, residential/high-end residential, or mixed-use projects
- Strong technical skills and ability to complete technical tasks unaided with little guidance
- Good knowledge of UK construction and building regulations
- Confident working within a large team where good communication skills and coordination is key
- Demonstrable ability to develop working drawing packages for tender and construction
- Fantastic English both written and verbal
- Eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 - £45,000
- Working hours 9 am - 5.30 pm
- Employee-owned trust
- Regular social events
- Modern, large open space office.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technologist Job in - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12502)