Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Fulham, London
A friendly, boutique-sized architecture practice is looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant or Recently Qualified Architect. An excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work on contemporary high-end residential refurbishments and new builds for both, private clients and developers.
This is your chance to join a small, design-led, multidisciplinary practice specialising in high-end residential and commercial refurbishment projects. Established in 2011, the practice has a strong portfolio of clean and cohesive schemes in super-prime areas of London, including Knightsbridge, Chelsea, Notting Hill, and Fulham.
The successful Part II Architectural Assistant or Recently Qualified Architect will be given exposure across all stages of their projects and in-house development is supported, in order to encourage you to reach your full ability. The role would suit a motivated, driven and diligent individual looking to expand their skills and knowledge within a high-profile environment.
Recent projects include a townhouse refurbishment in Chelsea and two Mews Houses in Notting Hill and Knightsbridge. These are the type of projects and locations you will continue to work in.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work across all RIBA stages on high-end residential schemes in London's most prime locations, project values range from £1million - £3 million pounds
- Produce working drawing packages
- Job running responsibilities on two to three projects at once
- Reporting to the Directors on your progress.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 4 years post qualification experience
- Relevant architectural degree, must be Part II qualified or equivalent
- Vectorworks is desirable but applications without this will be considered
- Be able to produce and submit planning and listed building applications
- Construction pack production and detail design experience
- Experience in liaising with clients and contractors
- Experience working on high-end residential projects in London locations
- Understanding and interest of interior design on high-end homes
- Proven Job running experience
- Strong technical detailing ability.
What you get back
- Salary of £32,000 - £40,000
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- Work from home Friday's
- Support towards Part III.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Fulham, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 13115)