Revit Architect Job in Camden, London
A Revit Architect job is now available working at an award winning architectural and interior design practice in Camden, London. Architectural Technologists also considered for this position.
This award winning, innovative Architectural and Interior Design practice create beautiful, luxury projects in the UK and abroad. They are seeking an experienced and ambitious Revit skilled Architect to work on project and champion BIM practice within the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on multiple single dwelling high end projects
- Design development and technical design responsibilities
- Preparing tender and construction packages for high-end residential projects
- Champion best Revit practice and use BIM knowledge to guide and lead the team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in residential architecture is essential, preferably on high-end London projects
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit to BIM level 2
- A minimum of 5 years UK experience in architecture
- Able to demonstrate good technical and construction knowledge
- A thorough understanding of detailing and the specification of building materials, products, and workmanship
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience)
- Social events
- Weekly CPD's
- Friday drinks
- Monthly team breakfast
- Annual European team trip, (most recently to Brussels!).
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Revit Architect Job in Camden, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13122)