At Pegasus Group we bring to life potential through beautiful design.
From large scale urban extensions and strategies for area regeneration to renewable energy and residential schemes, our expert design teams have a thorough understanding of planning policies and know exactly what’s required to make projects a success.
With continued workstreams and opportunities to acquire new projects, our design team in Bristol are now seeking an experienced Urban Designer to join the team. Whether you are a Masterplanner, Layout Designer, Architect or Urban Designer we would love to hear from you as we seek to appoint the best suited candidate to work with us on an array of exciting, complex projects stretching across a variety of sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside a strong team of designers and architects working on urban design and planning work, feasibility studies, master planning, development briefs and design strategies across residential, mixed-use schemes and more.
For more information on our projects and type of work, click here https://www.pegasusgroup.co.uk/our-expertise/design/
We are looking for candidates that can demonstrate the following:
- Relevant Degree, Masters or Diploma in Urban Design / Architecture / Built Environment
- Work experience in private practice / consultancy or a commercial housebuilding operation.
- Experience of detailed design/RMA
- Outline application experience is advantageous but is not essential.
- A working knowledge of the planning system with an ability to interpret and adapt to specific local authority design guidance.
- Knowledge of CAD software packages. Experience in Vectorworks and/or Sketchup would be an advantage but not essential.
- Work independently and is confident liaising with clients and other consultants.
- Excellent inter-personal and inter-disciplinary skills.
- Self-motivated with an excellent eye for detail.
Why work at Pegasus Group?
Since 2003, Pegasus Group have grown consistently, enjoying a reputation in the market for excellence and delivery. We know we have achieved this through the excellent staff that we employ and work with you to ensure that individual contribution and achievements are recognised.
We offer an excellent remuneration and overall benefits package including:
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- Contractual bonus scheme
- 7% salary contribution towards your pension in a reputable scheme
- Generous annual leave including several gift days during the Christmas period.
- Private health insurance scheme and life assurance for all our employees.
- Plus much more…
Health and wellbeing are important to us. We provide a flexible and supportive working environment designed to help you to reach your full potential and ensure a positive work life balance. We are committed to helping all of our staff to reach their full potential and support with a range of training and development initiatives throughout their whole career, enabling people to progress through Graduate right up to Executive Director.
At Pegasus Group we have no doubt that diversity is at the core of being a successful company. That’s why we are working hard to build and maintain the culture of inclusion and belonging we have today. We want every single person in our community to be able to bring their authentic and best self to work every day.
Our people are all unique in every sense, and we collaborate to generate ideas to create brilliant products and consumer experiences. We care about each other, our communities around them and our clients. That’s why we don’t shy away from celebrating our people by shining a light on their uniqueness. Inclusion is an ever-evolving state and Pegasus are determined to keep making a difference.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your application by clicking ‘apply now’.
Make sure to include a copy of your most up to date CV and cover letter outlining your experience and skill set to date and why you are interested in applying for this role