Architectural Technician job in Romsey, Hampshire
Our client is a well-established Architectural practice and now has an Architectural Technician job available. The role would see you working on a number of residential and retirement living projects.
Founded over 40 years ago and currently employing over 60 staff, my client has found great commercial success in large scale residential and retirement projects. They currently employ an award-winning team of architects, urban designers, technologists, graphic designers and sustainability consultants, and their awards include "Housing Design Award" and "Design Quality Award".
Due to the growing nature of the UK Housing Industry and the practice's ongoing success, there is a requirement for an Architectural Technician to join the Hampshire office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working of the production of technical drawings packages
- Communicating with internal and external teams
- Working on the large-scale residential, mixed-use and retirement living projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience of working on UK based residential projects
- Good knowledge of UK planning and building regulations
- Knowledge of M4 (Cat 2 and 3) nationally described safety standards (NDSS)
- Strong technical ability
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD is essential
- Revit experience would be beneficial.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hybrid working
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Christmas shut down
- Company pension scheme
- Lots of opportunities to progress within the company
- Supported training scheme and regular CPD's
- On-site parking.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician job in Romsey Hampshire - Your Architecture design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson job Ref:13050)