Architect, RIBA Part 3 Assistant or Architectural Technician
- Briffa Phillips Ltd
- St Albans, Hertfordshire
- £27- 39K dependent on experience.
- Closing date
- 14 Dec 2022
- Job (Function)
- Architect, Architectural Technician, Part 3
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity with an award-winning RIBA Chartered Practice has now become available for an Architect, Part 3 Assistant or Architectural Technician to join their growing team. The practice works on high profile residential, heritage, commercial, retail and mixed-use projects.
Briffa Phillips is an established design led studio working from historic buildings in the heart of vibrant St Albans.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and interested in developing their career whilst enjoying a collaborative positive environment. You will be encouraged to take ownership of your work taking projects from inception to completion. You will need strong AutoCAD, Photoshop and SketchUp skills with relevant UK experience.
This role offers a competitive salary £27-39K depending on experience and a four day working week as an optional benefit.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Good attention to detail
- Strong understanding of planning and building regulations
- Able to produce detailed work drawing packages and accurate technical drawings
- Producing specifications and schedules of works, with full use of the NBS system
- Work cooperatively by sharing resources, information, and knowledge
- Strong AutoCAD, Photoshop and SketchUp skills
- Experience working on all stages of projects from inception to completion
- Able to produce and issue tender packages.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Hold a BSc Architectural Technology degree or an (HND)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
Does this sound like an opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert