This AJ100 practice has an Architect job working on a high-profile conservation project in Manchester. This role would suit an Architect with experience in MEP coordination
Our client was founded in the 1940's and has grown to over 250 people across 11 UK offices. During this time, they have established themselves as an industry leader in planning advice, heritage consultancy, building surveying, conservation, and contemporary architecture.
Working with public bodies, charities, trusts, private companies, contractors, developers and individuals, this practice has been involved in the care and development of some of the best-loved buildings and places in the UK and abroad. The practice provides sensitive restoration and repair schemes and modern design in historic contexts. Their bold and contemporary designs are spread across a variety of sectors including cultural, master planning, education, ecclesiastical, public, hospitality, residential and many more.
Due to projects nearing stage 4 and 5 they require an Architect to take a lead role in site-based stages.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working directly with internal design, structural teams, and external contractors
- Key interface and coordination with MEP structure and enabling structures work package contractors
- Coordination of MEP services and structure and BWICs
- Review of works package contractor installation drawings
- Attend site meetings.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified Architect with a minimum of 2 years' experience
- Experience of working on site is essential
- MEP structures coordination is essential
- Ability to react to site issues, discoveries, coordinate and negotiate with Lendlease WPC
- Experience is using Revit
- Heritage /Conservation experience is beneficial
What you get back
- Highly competitive salary fully dependent on level of experience
- Full time and permanent vacancy
- Hybrid working: 2 days home working and 3 in the office/on-site
- 25 days annual leave, increasing up to 30 days with service
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Eyecare vouchers
- Optional healthcare cash back
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Manchester - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:12899)