Part II Architectural Assistant
7 days left
- Full Time
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Kensington, London
A high-end residential studio based in Kensington, West London is looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant to work on projects across London's prime area.
This is a 3 month fixed term position with potential to move into a permanent role.
The practice is a reputable interior design and architecture studio, delivering some of the most exquisite luxury residential projects in the most affluent parts of London and worldwide. Their talented team are expert in producing innovative, bespoke solutions for the most exclusive clientele.
They are now seeking a Part II Architectural with experience in high end residential design to work on projects in London's most prime locations, which include Knightsbridge, Mayfair, Belgravia, and Chelsea.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work alongside the Project/Senior Architect and/or Project Manager assisting on all architectural and technical stages
- To be involved in the development of concept designs by providing drawing support to the design team
- Assist in the production of tender and construction drawing packages alongside the Project Architect.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part II qualification or Architectural Technology degree is essential as a minimum for this position
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in architecture/interior design practices in the high-end residential sector in the UK/central London
- Strong technical detailing skills and experience in bespoke joinery and interior fittings
- Good knowledge of UK construction methods
- Fluency in AutoCAD is essential
- Comfortable producing tender and construction drawings under the supervision of the project leader.
What you get back
- Salary of £28,000 - £36,000 (pro rata)
- Flexible working hours to suit your travel, childcare, or lifestyle needs
- 2 days working from home per week
- Annual discretionary bonus
- 3 days remote working policy (work from anywhere 3 days per year!)
- Pension contribution of up to 4%
- Gym on-site
- After 5 years' service - weekend paid trip to Paris with 1 person of your choice!
- Mental wellbeing support
- Christmas closure
- Regular social events
- 21 days holiday.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Kensington, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13163)
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly