Architect / Senior Architectural Technologist
We're currently looking for a full-time Architect / Senior Architectural Technologist to join our busy, friendly team in the beautiful village of Repton, Derbyshire. We're a multi award-winning architectural practice, specialising in residential and commercial architecture, with a broad portfolio of projects.
The role will include working on a variety of New Build / Conversion projects across a range of sectors including residential, commercial, conservation, leisure, healthcare and many more.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to join our dynamic, young, and ambitious team.
- Revit expert level essential to produce drawings to RIBA stage 4
- Other software - Autocad, Sketchup, Enscape, Lumion, Indesign, Photoshop
- Be competent working on projects from survey through to completion RIBA work stages 1 - 6
- Sound technical knowledge of UK Building regulations
- Knowledge of UK planning application process
Salary and Benefits:
- Full time permanent position - 37.5 per week flexi time and hybrid working arrangement
- 22 days holiday, plus 4 days at Xmas and Bank Holidays (34 in total)
- £35-45k including bonuses
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Benefits Cash plan
- Company Pension Scheme
- Twice yearly bonuses (subject to business/individual performance)
- Payment of RIBA / CIAT membership fee
- Regular in house CPD events
If you're looking for a new and exciting challenge, to be a key part of our team, please write to us and tell us why you think you'll be the ideal candidate for the role.
Apply for Architect / Senior Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly