Junior Architectural Technician
- Full Time
Junior Architectural Technician Job in Dorchester, Dorset
Junior Architectural Technician job is now available with a successful housing developer. The role would be based in Dorset and would offer excellent training and development for the successful applicant.
The company has developed an excellent reputation for its bespoke housing developments across the South and Southwest of the UK. The current design team is made up of 17 people working from the office in Dorchester. The average development sizes are around 50 units per site, with units per site reaching as many as 250 units and they currently have 12 live sites in progress. Due to the securing of several large-term projects, they are looking to take on a Junior Architectural Technician to join the team
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the production of planning and construction drawings to a high standard
- Working as part of the dedicated in-house technical team
- Compiling of information required for planning applications and updating standard house types
- Visit site as required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with UK residential projects
- Knowledge of UK building regulations
- Skilled in the use of AutoCAD
- Able to use Photoshop, InDesign, and SketchUp
- Possess relevant BTEC/HNC/HND or Architectural /construction degree.
- Due to site location you will need your own transport
- The role is based in Dorset so you will need to be located in the area or able to relocate.
What you get back
- £22,000 - £30,000
- Performance-related bonus
- Flexible working hours.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Junior Architectural Technician Job in Dorchester, Dorset - Your Architecture design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:13138)
Apply for Junior Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly