Conservation Architect North Oxfordshire
Conservation Architect in North Oxfordshire
Our client is a RIBA Charted Architect who currently has a Conservation Architect job available. The role would see you working on a number of conservation projects from private residential projects to well know British landmarks!
The practices conservation portfolio includes work on Cathedrals, Schools, Private homes, and high-profile national landmarks. Due to ongoing success, they are looking to speak with Conservation Architects or Architects with a passion for conservation who are interested in gaining accreditation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on conservation projects
- Taking projects across all stages from concept to completion across all RIBA stages
- Communicating with clients
- Opportunity to work directly with English heritage on ecclesiastical projects
- Offer guidance and direction to other project members
- Using Vector works on a daily basis
- The company will also be interested in candidates interested in progressing into management roles.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of UK project experience
- Experience in working across all RIBA stages
- Conservation projects experience is essential
- Passion for conservation is essential
- AABC Accreditation is highly beneficial- but the practice will support applicants seeking to gain this
- The ability of using Vectorworks would be beneficial but training will be given
- Due to location you will require your own transport.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working offering one day a week from home
- 20 days' annual leave rising to 25 days with service in addition to UK public and bank holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- Working hours 9 - 5.30
- Ongoing development and training
- Free onsite parking.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Conservation Architect Job in North Oxfordshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 13066)