Landscape Architect Job in Kentish Town, North London
A Landscape Architect job is now available working on a variety of commercial and residential landscape projects. This role is available on a full time permanent basis.
Established 20 years ago, this award-winning landscape practice has taken on a variety of projects from large scale developments to public realm. The team of 14 are looking for a Vectorworks skilled Landscape Architect.
Role & Responsibilities
- Use Vectorworks and Sketchup daily
- Support junior staff in ensuring project success
- Report to senior staff on progress
- Attend project meetings
- Ensure best practice by keeping abreast of design processes, systems, and techniques.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in landscape architecture
- Excellent Vectorworks skills
- Good knowledge of Sketchup
- Proven knowledge of design and detailing on landscape projects
- Ability to run projects effectively
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development
- Social atmosphere
- Weekly team lunch.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Landscape Architect Job in Kentish Town, North London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13068)