Associate Landscape Architect
2 days left
- Part Time
Associate Landscape Architect Job in Kentish Town, North London
An Associate Landscape Architect job is available working on a variety of commercial and residential landscape projects. This role is for 1 year maternity cover - fixed term, part time basis.
Established 20 years ago, this award-winning landscape practice has taken on a variety of projects from large scale developments to public realm. The practice is looking for an established Associate Landscape Architect to join the team for 1 year on a fixed term basis to assist with the management of projects. This role is available part time, 3 days per week.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage all project teams ensuring success for the practice
- Ensure quality of work
- Work closely with the Practice Manager and Director
- Support with new business development
- Attend project meetings
- Some design and project assistance when required
- Ensure best practice by keeping abreast of design processes, systems, and techniques.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in landscape architecture at a senior level is essential
- Experience with Vectorworks and Sketchup
- Proven knowledge of design and detailing on landscape projects
- Ability to run teams and projects efficiently
- Knowledge of quality management
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of £45,000 - £50,000 (pro-rata)
- 3 days per week contract
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Social atmosphere
- Weekly team lunch.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Associate Landscape Architect Job in Kentish Town, North London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13069)
Apply for Associate Landscape Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly