Part II Architectural Assistant
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Knightsbridge, South West London
A high-end residential design and architecture practice based in London has a Part II Architectural Assistant job available! The role will cover all RIBA stages from concept through to completion. To be considered you must have a passion and strong experience with high end residential projects in the UK!
The 11 strong architecture and design team work on bespoke, high-end residential projects for their UK and international client base. They offer high-end, timeless, and elegant design schemes, taking the upmost attention to detail and create amazing spaces.
Role & Responsibilities
- Cover all RIBA stages on high end residential projects in the UK and internationally
- Projects will be split between new builds and refurbishments
- You will work closely with the interior team on projects from concept through to completion
- Vectorworks will be your daily software, and the practice will soon be implementing Revit alongside
- Contract administration
- Bespoke detailing on all projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in a UK practice on high end residential projects
- Sound knowledge of UK building regulations, codes and planning systems
- Contract administration experience is a bonus
- Vectorworks and/or Revit skills
- Passion for bespoke detailing and interior design/architecture
- Experience across all RIBA stages
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
What you get back
- £29,000 - £38,000 DOE
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Optional private health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Industry events and days out
- Christmas & Summer parties
- Flexible hours to suit childcare needs.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Knightsbridge, South West London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 13011)