Developer looking for an experienced professional to work on a variety of commercial, industrial and occasionally residential projects.
- You will be a very able self starter With good practical knowledge combined with AutoCAD,
- Building Regulations and the Town & Country Planning system.
- Capability to work with REVIT would also be an advantage but is not essential.
The role is a permanent office based position based in Tonbridge, Kent which will involve visiting clients and projects across South Eastern England and occasionally further afield.
In return you will receive;
- Salary range will be circa £50,000 to £60,000 subject to experience and capability.
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Pension contribution
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Christmas closure
- Parking space
The chance to work in a small team and take on responsibility which may ultimately, for the right person, will lead to promotion to the Board.
If you are interested please forward your CV and portfolio by clicking the apply button.