Planning Recruitment are currently supporting a medium sized, leading architectural studio in Central London as they look to welcome a Project Architect to the team.
Upon joining the studio, you will be responsible for working on a variety of projects all of varying sizes and scales, from small scale mews properties and luxury penthouses to residential led mixed-use schemes of up to £40million in construction value. You will be tasked with preparing and developing drawings, models and other documents related to design and technical documentation and will be responsible for working across all RIBA plan of work stages.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience: -
- Demonstrable experience across all RIBA Stages, including strong RIBA stages 3 + 4 experience.
- Strong design ability including experience of detail/technical design and delivery.
- Strong detailed design experience.
- Experience using InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp, AutoCAD and Revit (Revit is advantageous not essential).
- Able to confidently communicate with clients and contractors.
- Experience working on small/medium sized residential or hotel/heritage projects within a small architectural studio.
In return, you will be joining a creative studio with a solid reputation in the industry for being a “good employer”. As well as a competitive salary, they can offer discretionary profit share bonuses, life assurance, flexible working hours, paid for professional subscriptions, annual office trips overseas and a sociable company culture.
If you meet the criteria listed above, please apply with a copy of your CV by pressing the apply button to be considered. We receive many applications so if you do not hear from us within 5 days, please consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.