Architect & Senior Architect
Our client, a growing multi-disciplined practice in London are looking to appoint an experienced Architect & Senior Architect.
The projects vary in size from £500k to £100m and include refurbishments and new build of commercial, education, MOD & MOJ schemes.
Joining a 30 strong Architectural team the Architect & Senior Architect will report to the Associate Director and take responsibility for one or several projects (size of project dependant on level).
Key attributes required for the Architect includes
- ARB Architect
- Able to demonstrate built projects in the UK in their portfolio.
- Design, job running and client facing abilities.
- Site experience.
- Proficient Revit skills are essential.
For the Senior position experience of mentoring and managing a team is highly desirable.
In return our client offers
- Hybrid working pattern of 2 days office / 3 days home,
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays,
- Bupa healthcare & dental,
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan.
- 37.5 hours working week.
For more information please apply with your CV and portfolio (Max 10MB)