Technical Coordinator Job in Plymouth, Devon
Our client is a top 10 house builder who has an Technical Coordinator job now available from its office in Plymouth, Devon.
Employing over 4,000 people and building 13,500 homes a year around the country, my client is one of the biggest housebuilders in the country. With a confirmed pipeline of large developments in the region the office is now recruiting for multiple roles to strengthen and expand it technical team including the role of a Technical Coordinator.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on developments of 50 units upwards
- Provide technical support and advice as required
- Supporting the technical manager as required
- Working with internal and external teams
- Management and preparation of planning processes
- Managing of external consults including fees and schedules
- Attending meetings
- Prepare working drawings and collate related documents in relation to planning
- Reviewing of technical content for publication.
- Liaise with Utilities companies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree/HND//HNC IN engineering /Architectural or similar
- Experience in working on large scale residential developments would be essential
- Affordable housing is project experience would be essential
- Knowledge of Utilities Requirements
- Ability to read Plans
- Strong communication skills
- Full driver's licence is essential
- Experience with Affordable housing is essential -
- Knowledge of Utilities Requirements.
What you get back
- Up to £45,000
- Car allowance
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Technical Coordinator Job in Plymouth, Devon - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:13025)
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd
Apply for Technical Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly