Architectural Assistant Job in Islington, North London
An Architectural Assistant job is now available working on high end residential projects.
Currently celebrating their 15th year, this firm of 13 holds a reputation for creating bespoke, functional, sustainable, and beautiful homes. A great opportunity to join a practice with a uniquely collaborative approach and inclusive culture.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce high quality 3D visualisations
- Create photo-realistic tenders
- Work effectively to set deadlines
- Report as required on project progress
- Work through RIBA stages 0-4 primarily, with some involvement in later stages as required
- Prepare feasibility studies, concept design, planning applications, etc
- Attend client meetings and occasionally go on site
- Developing concept design proposals, including presentation to clients and planners.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent ArchiCAD skills are essential
- Minimum 1 year UK residential experience
- Proven experience in RIBA stages 0-4
- Able to demonstrate 3D visualisation skills to high standard
- Experience working on high end residential projects
- Strong presentation and design skills
- Client facing experience
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £32,000 - £35,000
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + day off for your birthday + 1 additional day per year of service
- Autonomy, freedom to act independently within your role, in line with the company vision
- Christmas & summer parties
- Monthly team lunches
- Informal, relaxed office atmosphere
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dog friendly office
- Profit share bonus, split between the team annually.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Assistant Job in Islington, North London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 12938)