Project Architect Job in Camden, North London
**An Project Architect job is now available in an architecture and interiors studio based in Camden, North London. This role will see you working on a mixture of high-end residential, commercial, and hospitality projects! **
Established in 2008, this multi-disciplinary practice has a vibrant team of architectural and interior design staff. They are a medium-sized practice predominantly specialising in residential and commercial sectors, working both on refurbishment and new build projects, for a selection of private clients in the UK and worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be managing a team working across all RIBA stages. You will be working on a variety of projects in the high-end residential, commercial and luxury hospitality sectors. These projects are currently based within the UK, however, there will be chances to work on projects internationally, including some confidential lavish locations all over the world.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualified with a minimum of 3 years' experience post qualification
- Experience in either high-end residential, commercial, or hospitality projects
- Professional working experience within the UK and a solid knowledge of UK building regulations
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD
- Professional working experience in Revit is desirable
- Confident running projects across all RIBA stages
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent technical and construction knowledge is essential.
What you get back
- Salary of £37,000 - £45,000 DOE
- 28 days holiday entitlement which increases by 1 day per year of service
- Pension scheme
- Company trips to international locations
- Annual salary review
- Discretionary bonus.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Camden, North London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 12939)
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly