This successful housing developer based in Dorset has a new Architectural Technician job within its in house technical team.
The company has developed an excellent reputation for its bespoke housing developments across the South and South West of the UK. The current design team is made up of 17 people working from the office in Dorchester. The average development sizes are around 50 units per site, with units per site reaching as many as 250 units and they currently have 12 live sites in progress. Due to the securing of several large-term projects they are looking to take on an Architectural Technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the production of planning and construction drawings to a high standard
- Compiling of information required for planning applications
- Visit site as required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience of UK developer-led residential projects
- Knowledge of UK building regulations
- Skilled in the use of AutoCAD
- Able to use Photoshop, InDesign, and SketchUp
- Possess relevant BTEC/HNC/HND or Architectural /construction degree.
What you get back
- £30,000 to £40,000
- Performance-related bonus
- Flexible working hours
- The office would initially office based for the first 12 months then would
Offer hybrid work options.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician Job in Dorset - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 12381)