Architect (Permanent position)
Salary: £30000-40,000 (dependent on experience)
About the company and role:
A fantastic opportunity with an award-winning Architectural practice has now become available for a qualified architect. My client works across a wide range of sectors including commercial, residential, education, healthcare and media.
The desired candidate will be design focused and should have a broad range of working experience through RIBA Work Stages 1 - 7. They will require strong AutoCAD and Revit skills with the ability to lead teams and work autonomously.
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package that helps to supports professional growth.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB Registered
- Strong AutoCAD and Revit skills
- Experience working post part 3 in a UK based practice
- Knowledge of current UK construction methods, building regulations and planning policies
- Offer guidance to junior members of the team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Proactive and ambitious approach to projects
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly