Junior Architectural Technologist
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with a Chartered Institute who have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Architectural Technologist to help assist the senior staff member in producing working drawings.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent AutoCAD skills as well as having a confident approach to using their own initiative on projects with very little support.
On offer is a competitive salary, a genuine career progression and other attractive benefits.
Responsibilities for this Junior Architectural Technician / Architectural Assistant role:
- Working understanding of the Planning process of Building Regulations
- Having the ability to independently produce and review technical packages of information
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent communication skills to liaison with other members of staff in the practice
- The ability to meet strict deadlines
Essentials for this Junior Architectural Technician / Architectural Assistant role:
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- The desire to grow within a company
- Previous exposure to the Residential sector
- Previous experience in a building / construction environment
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100