A buoyant Architectural practice, have exciting opportunity's for experienced Architectural Technicians or technically biased Architectural Assistants or Architects to Join their growing team.
To become a part of this vibrant practice, the ideal Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist must have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced working across medium- large scale schemes
- Experienced in working within AutoCAD or Revit
- Proven track record in working across later RIBA stages
- Producing drawing information and packs inline with deadlines
- Experience liaising across external and internal departments
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and standards
The successful individual can expect a highly competitive salary with great perks including a performance related bonus.
If you are interested to apply or find out more please do not delay in sending through your CV and portfolio asap. 07765221939
Other job titles I recruit in: Architectural Technician, Technical Coordinator, BIM Manager, Architectural Assistant, Project Architect, Senior Architect, Junior Architect, Senior Architectural Technician, Interior Architect, Part 2, Part 3, Architectural Technologist
Other areas where I have active roles: Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Essex,Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire,Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Kent, Cambridgeshire, West London, North London
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly