A buoyant Architectural practice, have exciting opportunity's for experienced Architectural Technicians or technically biased Architectural Assistants or Architects to Join their growing team.
To become a part of this vibrant practice, the ideal Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist must have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced working across medium- large scale schemes
- Experienced in working within AutoCAD or Revit
- Proven track record in working across later RIBA stages
- Producing drawing information and packs inline with deadlines
- Experience liaising across external and internal departments
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and standards
The successful individual can expect a highly competitive salary with great perks including a performance related bonus.
If you are interested to apply or find out more please do not delay in sending through your CV and portfolio asap. 07765221939
Other job titles I recruit in: Architectural Technician, Technical Coordinator, BIM Manager, Architectural Assistant, Project Architect, Senior Architect, Junior Architect, Senior Architectural Technician, Interior Architect, Part 2, Part 3, Architectural Technologist
Other areas where I have active roles: Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Essex,Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire,Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Kent, Cambridgeshire, West London, North London
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.