Salary: £35,000-£45,000 (Dependent on experience)
About the company and role:
An exciting opportunity for a qualified Architect has now become available with a multi-award-winning RIBA chartered practice. My client works on projects all over the world and is based in London. They have a vast amount of experience working across sectors including Residential, Hospitality and Commercial.
The successful candidate will need to be design focused with experience working in a UK based architectural practice. This position provides the opportunity to work with disciplined experts that will help to support and development your career as an Architect.
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package that promotes a healthy work life balance and supports professional growth.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- RIBA part 3 qualified
- Strong AutoCAD and Revit Skills
- Knowledge of current UK construction methods, building regulations and planning policies
- Able to lead projects from inception through to completion.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Proactive and ambitious approach to projects
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work effectively as part of a team, sharing both information and resources
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100