Senior Architectural Technician - Birmingham
7 days left
- Full Time
Senior Architectural Technician
Salary Expectations: £35,000 - £40,000
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative Senior Architectural Technician has come up to join a growing team in Birmingham. My client pride themselves on a forward - thinking approach to targeting Net Zero Carbon in less than 5 years, and strive to expand further into the market, so an ambitious candidate is essential.
The successful candidate will enjoy the challenge of working on multiple projects, ensuring that they are working to tight deadlines and managing workload accordingly. The perfect candidate will also have a proven track record of working on projects at every stage, from feasibility to dealing with site queries.
On offer is a competitive salary, opportunity to be a part of a growing and ambitious team and other appealing benefits.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Senior Architectural Technician role:
- To implement and assemble surveys, primary appraisal schemes, concept layouts and concluding planning layouts
- A good understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015
- To work accurately to meet deadlines, collectively working in sync with my client's team members and other external consultants
- To be up to date with the latest regulations regarding Planning and Building to plan packages and create submissions
Essentials for this Senior Architectural Technician role:
- Previous experience leading a team of people
- Strong Revit skills
- Proficient with producing planning drawings and having a sound knowledge of current Building Regulations
- Extensive experience working in the construction industry
- Experience to working on projects independently and within a team.
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100
Apply for Senior Architectural Technician - Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly