Salary: Competitive based on experience
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a long-standing client of ours in a new, significant recruitment drive to grow their team. My client is RIBA Chartered and award-winning and are known for their specialist work across the Industrial sector. Some of their work includes Distribution, Logistics, Energy, Waste and Transport projects.
The team are currently medium sized and are Revit/ BIM users, so it would be essential that the successful candidate has strong skills in this software.
On offer is the chance to join a supportive and thriving team with plenty of career opportunities!
Skills, Experience & Duties for the role of Architect:
- ARB registered.
- Ideally post Part 3 experience but NQA will be considered.
- Experience across all RIBA stages.
- Previous job running exposure.
- Boast strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- A good understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Strong Revit/ BIM skills are essential.
- Excellent design and technical skills.
- Previous Industrial exposure, or an interest in this sector of work.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a great standard of work.
If you're interested in applying, please call KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send through your updated CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly