Landscape CAD Technician
Landscape CAD Technician Job in Kentish Town, North London
A Landscape CAD Technician job is now available working on a variety of commercial and residential landscape projects. Part time considered.
Established 20 years ago, this award-winning landscape practice has taken on a variety of projects from large scale developments to public realm. The team of 14 are looking for a Revit skilled Technician to champion best practices. This role provides the right candidate with an environment to develop their skills.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce Revit BIM models
- Produce 3D Visuals using Vectorworks, Photoshop and other 3D rendering software
- Support Senior Designers in realising design concepts
- Interpret, import, and coordinate project information, including architectural drawings and specifications
- Assist with the production of technical drawings, reports, and specifications
- Attend project meetings
- Ensure best practice by keeping abreast of design processes, systems, and techniques.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 6 months experience in production and coordination of Revit BIM models
- Excellent Revit skills
- Good knowledge of Vectorworks and Sketchup
- Minimum 18 months experience in architecture, landscape architecture or garden design
- An understanding of the principles of CDM
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development
- Social atmosphere
- Weekly team lunch.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Landscape CAD Technician Job in Kentish Town, North London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13002)
Apply for Landscape CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly