Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Salary: £26-29,000 Dependant on experience and the RIBA guidelines
A long-standing client of ours has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their RIBA chartered practice in central Manchester. My client is currently part of the AJ100 list and some of their work covers the Commercial, Leisure, Student Accommodation, Hotels and Residential sectors. Revit knowledge would be highly desirable.
You will be joining a successful team of Architects, Technical Staff and Designers where you will play a big contributor in the practice's success, along side gaining support and mentoring in your Part 3.
If you feel like you are an enthusiastic and energetic Part 2 Architectural Assistant, ready to take that next step in your career, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Post part 1 industry experience would be essential and ideally some in practice experience as a Part 2 Architectural Assistants. However, Part 2 graduates will be considered too.
- To have a strong desire for detailed designs, construction drawing and the technical aspects of preparation and specification writing.
- Excellent Revit and Adobe software skills would be highly desirable.
- A full understanding of the UK Building Regulations.
- Relevant project exposure to those listed above.
- Support the design team from inception through to project completion.
- Work to a high standard both individually and as part of your team.
- Ensure that all project deadlines are met and to the highest of standard.
- Liaise with other clients, contractors, and other professionals.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, you can send your CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you soon!