6 days left
- Full Time
About the company and role:
I am supporting an exciting RIBA Chartered practice who are looking to extend their team due to their continuous success in the industry. My client is known for their high-quality designs across a range of sectors including Residential, Education and Commercial with an extensive background in creating contemporary and traditional designs.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Part 3 qualified Architect to become part of the leadership team and take control of their own projects. The successful candidate will need to be proficient with in ArchiCAD and requires a minimum of three years UK experience.
On offer is an attractive salary and appealing company benefits to help support career progression.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Project Architect:
- ARB registered with post Part 3 UK experience.
- Be a confident project runner with experience liaising with clients and contractors.
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD would be highly desirable.
- Able to manage full detailed drawing packages.
- Able to lead projects from inception through to completion.
- Comfortable working on all RIBA stages.
- Ability to produce high quality work and manage time effectively
- Proactive and ambitious approach to your role.
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly