Architectural Technician Job in Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Architectural Technician job now available with a regional house builder based in Lincoln!
This regional developer employs 65 people with a current team of 4 in its inhouse design team.
They produce around 300 units a year across the region.
Currently they have a position for Architectural Technician to join the team. Graduate applicants would be considered if they have sufficient experience with AutoCAD and Revit.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting the Senior Architectural Technician
- Produce planning drawings ready for submission
- Assist in the developing and preparing of site layouts using the standard range of house types in preparation for feasibility and planning submission
- Produce supporting documentation such as a DAS for planning applications-Assist in the preparation of Building Regulation compliance drawings & supporting information to achieve Building Regulation approval
- Production of setting out, house type working drawings, external works, electrical layouts and conveyancing drawings to a high standard
- Revise and update layouts/house type drawings as required and re-issue to the site construction team
- Assist in the issuing of information to site and setting up of construction and site manuals
- Collaboratively work with other internal departments
- Supporting other members of the design/technical team
- To collaboratively develop new house type designs
- Assist in the creation of a new Revit library of details and construction drawings.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Have an ability to use Revit to produce construction and house type drawings in 3D
- Ideally Qualified to HNC level in construction or related subject
- Good written and communication skills
- Good understanding of building regulations
- Due to the location of site, you would need a full drivers licence and your own transport.
- Be located within one hour of its Lincoln office.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Incentive scheme
- Single cover medical insurance
- Cash health plan
- 25 days holiday
- Training and skills development.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? Refer a friend to us and we'll give you £300 worth of vouchers! Find out more about our referral scheme, including the T&C's here: https://www.hunterdunning.co.uk/refer-a-friend/
Architectural Technician Job in Lincolnshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Name Job Ref: 12999)
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/ Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly