Visualiser Job in Chelsea, London
A Visualiser job is now available in Chelsea, London! The position is with a studio of 35 full-time professionals in Architecture, Interior Design, and Building Management. With projects typically ranging in value from £1-£10 million, this role will suit a Visualiser with a background in the luxury sector. The salary is fully flexible and comes with great benefits!
Specialising predominantly within the super prime residential sector, they have an extensive portfolio of luxury projects, including properties in Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington, and Belgravia, as well as overseas. The practice prides itself on the quality of its design and attention to detail, with vast experience in creating truly outstanding homes, whilst lovingly retaining heritage features and developing their potential to maximize space and light.
The practice also encourages growth and opportunity for all employees.
Role & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will work alongside the design team and will be required to produce high quality drawings and visualisations for a number of bespoke residential projects in the prime areas of London. You will be expected to produce excellent visuals for both architectural exteriors, interiors, and FF&E
- Covering all areas of visualisation, from early concept images and sketches, through to high-end marketing presentation images and real-time solutions
- Create high-quality renders
- Build and organise the practices visualisation library
- Ensure all ideas are represented as accurately and attractively as possible
- Create static visualisations and animations.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years professional work experience, ideally within an architectural or interior design company
- Professional degree in architecture or equivalent
- Skilled in Rhino, AutoCAD, and 3D rendering software (Vray or similar)
- Hand sketching
- Eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £38,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Friday extra-long lunch breaks
- Deliveroo dinners when working late & paid taxis home
- Weekly drinks.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Visualiser Job in Chelsea, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12997)
Apply for Visualiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly