We are currently working with a highly successful architectural practice that has a new Architect Job available. The ideal candidate will have experience in planning medium to large-scale residential projects involving housing developers.
Based in the city centre, the practice has grown from strength to strength over the last few years. They now work with several of the largest names in residential development in the UK. The practice has a portfolio that ranges from one-off bespoke homes to large-scale residential developments.
Due to a range of new projects with UK developers they are seeking an Architect to join its planning team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the production of masterplans ranging from 50 to 5000 homes
- Production of feasibility framework plans, concept layouts, and constraint plans
- Managing the planning process of projects
- Working directly with clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of UK project experience
- Experience in the production of large-scale masterplans would be beneficial
- Track record of working on the planning stages of large-scale residential projects
- Ability to manage the planning process
- Experience working at or with a housing developer would be highly beneficial
- Experience in using AutoCAD, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Revit experience would be beneficial.
What you get back
- Highly competitive salary
- 23 days holiday
- Annual Bonus
- Private healthcare
- 1 Day a week home working (after probation)
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Chelmsford, Essex - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 12991)
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly