Senior Architectural Technician
Location: East London
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an experienced Senior Architectural Technician to join an award - winning architectural practice dedicated to the successful design and delivery of projects that consistently exceed expectations. My client predominately works across the Residential sector as well as a range of medium - large mixed-use projects across the Commercial sector too.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead a team of junior's and prepare working drawings and coordinate with other team members based upon client's brief, consented planning information and other consultant's information.
On offer is a competitive salary, a highly sociable atmosphere and a great work / life balance which gives you that work hard play hard opportunity!
Skills and Responsibilities for this Senior Architectural Technician role:
- To implement and assemble surveys, primary appraisal schemes, concept layouts and concluding planning layouts
- Proficient with producing planning drawings and Building Regulation drawings
- A good understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015
- To work accurately to meet deadlines, collectively working in sync with my client's team members and other external consultants
- To be up to date with the latest regulations regarding Planning and Building to plan packages and create submissions
- To implement and manage any issue tender packages
Essentials for this Senior Architectural Technician role:
- Previous experience leading a team of people
- Strong AutoCAD and IT skills
- A good working knowledge of Revit is essential
- A strong understanding of the current Building Regulations
- Experience to working on projects independently and within a team.
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100