4 days left
- Full Time
ML PROJECTS are looking for an Architectural Assistant/Technologist with strong technical experience to join their practice in London. You will be working on a range of Luxury and High-Street Retail projects for Top International Brands and high end commercial buildings. Top-end rates of pay and benefits. Flexible/Hybrid working available.
- Measuring Site Surveys
- Planning, technical and RIBA Stage 4/5 construction drawings
- Assist with site inspections and quality control.
- Assist with meeting, briefing and discussing project requirements and constraints with consultants and dealing with queries, checking and commenting on information supplied by others, and bringing the architectural information up to date
- Working well within a team with other architects, architectural technologists and assistants
- Working closely with other consultants and design team members
Skills, knowledge and expertise:
- • A RIBA Part 1/ Part 2 or equivalent minimum qualification
- • Two-years experience in a similar role is the minimum requirement
- • An interest in detailing
- • Experience in AUTOCAD OR EQUIVALENT and fluency in Microsoft packages
- • Knowledge of codes, practice standards, and industry expectations
- • Knowledge of UK legal and statutory regulations and processes
- • Good communication and teamwork skills
- • The ability to communicate successfully with stakeholders in the project
- • Strong design and drawing skills
- • A proactive and enthusiastic attitude, and a willingness to contribute to wider practice groups and activities.
- MCIAT membership a plus.
- Very Competitive salary and incentives
- Option to buy extra annual leave
- Full Private Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Flexible working hours
Learning and development opportunities include:
- • Annual career development reviews
- • Mentoring programme
- • Personal development budget
- • Connections and opportunities with external organisations including The RSA
We are an equal opportunities employer and particularly encourage applications from Black, Asian and minority ethnic, disabled and women candidates underrepresented within architectural practice.
Applications comprising a CV and PDF with examples of work (max. eight pages) outlining how you meet the requirements
Apply for Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly