Our client is an award-winning Architectural Practice.
They boast an impressive portfolio of education, residential and mixed-use schemes taking projects from initial design to completion.
Reporting to the Director, your role will be working in a team on a large scheme or running multiple small projects at varying stages.
This position will involve design, planning, construction, site visits and contract administration.
Key Criteria for the successful applicant:-
- RIBA / ARB registered Architect
- Creative Architect with a passion for design.
- Experience of working on design, planning and construction.
- Education / residential sector knowledge is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Ideally proficient AutoCAD & Revit skills, but training can be offered.
Our client offers:-
- Hybrid working of 3 days office / 2 days home,
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays,
- Working hours of 9.30am-6pm with an hour for lunch,
- Pension scheme.
For more information, please apply with your CV & Portfolio (Max 8MB).