Associate architect Job in Cambridge Cambridgeshire
Associate Architect job is now available working with a successful multi-disciplinary practice from its Cambridge office. This role would offer take a lead role in the running of project and team management
The multidisciplinary practice is award-winning and specialises in residential, healthcare, education, industrial, retail, mixed-use, and commercial. Offering a multitude of services in Architecture, BIM, M&E, Engineering, Surveying, Project Management, and H&S. They are made up of 6 offices and 350 staff and continuing to grow. Due to an increase in project levels, they now require a Revit skilled Associate Architect to join their Cambridge team.
You will be working on cutting-edge buildings, new and historic, with values ranging from £5m to £100m.
Role & Responsibilities
- Full job running responsibilities, including leading project teams, design, production, compliance, specifications, and more
- Ensuring successful delivery to client requirements
- Managing budgets, ensuring profitability
- Mentor junior members of staff
- Supporting the Partners in developing the practice's profile and securing new work.
Required Skills & Experience
- Revit BIM skills are essential for this position, applications without this will not be considered
- Management skills working within a multi-disciplinary office
- Qualified Architect with a minimum of 10 years PQE
- Project experience within the residential sector is essential, it is also desirable to have experience in education, retail, healthcare, commercial or mixed-use sectors
- InDesign, Photoshop, and NBS create skills are desirable
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must have UK project experience.
What you get back
- Up to £60,000 DOE
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Remote/flexible working
- Death in service scheme
- Business mileage
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Social events and leisure activities
- Health and wellbeing programme
- 9am - 5pm Mon - Fri (Flexible)
- Support with professional memberships/accreditations
- Further progression opportunities.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Associate Architect Job in Cambridge - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Name Job Ref: 12985)