Salary: £40-49,000 dependant on experience
Excellent opportunity to join a RIBA Chartered practice on a permanent basis.
About the company and role:
I'm delighted to be supporting an award-winning and thriving practice who are currently going through a substantial period of growth. My client works on a variety of exciting projects, with their recent work covering the Logistics, Offices, Community, Education, Leisure & Industrial sectors.
To succeed in this role, you should at least 5+ years industry exposure, post Part 3 and ideally have an excellent working knowledge of Revit. You should also have experience running jobs on relevant projects to those listed above and strong communication skills both verbally and written.
My client offers periodic performance related bonuses, a pension scheme, subsided gym memberships & regular social events/ activities. On top of these benefits, my client also supports flexible working arrangements, tailored to the individual.
Skills, Experience & Duties for the role of Architect:
- ARB registered with at least 5 years industry experience.
- Take charge of projects and succeed working independently.
- Be in charge of the overseeing and running various projects.
- Be design focused and have strong technical skills.
- Communicate and liaise with all members of your design team.
- Attend site meetings and delegate workloads.
- Have project running and on-site experience.
- Experience of working as a Project Architect within a UK practice.
- A strong knowledge of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Policies.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Having previous experience in Revit is highly desirable.
**I'm also looking to speak with Experienced Architectural Assistants, Newly Qualified Architects and Architectural Technicians and Technologists with excellent Revit skills**
To apply, please email your updated CV and Portfolio to email@example.com OR alternatively, give KAZ a call on 01792365100/ 07802606856. I look forward to hearing from you!