Architect - Revit - Bristol
Architect -Permanent Position
Salary Expectations: £34,000 - £40,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be representing a well - established practice that has a portfolio of successful projects throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. My client is looking for an Architect to join a design and construction practice that understands the value of design from the earliest feasibility study to the detail design of on-site activities.
The perfect candidate will demonstrate excellent knowledge in using Revit, whilst having previous experience to working within the Residential or Commercial sectors.
On offer is a competitive salary, hybrid working after completion of a successful probation and other appealing benefits along the way.
Required skills for this Architect role:
- The ability to communicate effectively to design teams and clients internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills and a fluency in English
- Organised and proactive, to solve difficult problems
- To meet strict project deadlines, within a budget
- Excellent design skills
- A good understanding and knowledge of industry standards
Essential skills needed for this Architect:
- RIBA 3 qualified or equivalent and/or ARB registered
- Experience working in the Residential, Commercial and Education sectors
- Proficient with Revit
- Previous experience running projects
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100