Salary Expectations: £32,000 - £35,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with a well-established practice, based in the heart of Warrington. My client is looking for an AutoCAD savvy Architectural Technician to support the practice with producing working drawings.
The successful candidate will enjoy the challenge of working on multiple projects, ensuring that they are working to tight deadlines and managing workload accordingly. The perfect candidate will also have a proven track record of working on projects at every stage, from feasibility to dealing with site queries.
On offer is a competitive salary, opportunity to be a part of a growing and ambitious team and other appealing benefits.
Skills needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- The ability to work on a range of different parts of a project
- A good knowledge of construction details and regulations
- The ability to work independently - with the skills to also work as part of a team
- To implement and manage issue tender packages
Experience needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- Extensive experience working in a construction consultancy
- Strong AutoCAD skills
- A motivated individual who will commit themselves to the role, and take ownership of their work
- An excellent attention to detail
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly