3D Visualiser Job in Hammersmith, West London
A 3D Visualiser job is now available working on luxury hospitality and retail projects.
Established 20 years ago, this team of creators began as a boutique studio. Their unique approach to design has helped them amass a list of top-end clients and have grown into a global design agency with projects ranging from masterplans and architecture to interiors and products.
This client is looking for someone with a good understanding of composition and flare for technical ability to join their visualisation team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on large scale luxury mixed use projects
- Liaising with clients and staff to translate concept designs
- Collaborate with other disciplines, such as interior design, installation, and branding
- Utilise 3D Max, Corona renderer, Photoshop daily.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent knowledge in 3D Max and V-ray/Corona renderer (at least 5 years)
- Minimum 2 years post-graduation experience
- Proficiency in Photoshop or similar software
- Demonstrate ability to use Unreal engine, Blender or Houdini
- Experience in Rhino, Revit and Enscape would be beneficial
- Knowledge of technical problem solving
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport at all levels
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of £40,000 (flexible depending on experience)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays and Christmas closure period
- Christmas & summer parties
- Annual salary reviews
- Extensive list of additional benefits, revealed at interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
3D Visualiser Job in Hammersmith, West London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 12972)
Apply for 3D Visualiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly