We are looking for an ARB licensed Architect who is able to construct clear diagrams and presentations using programs like AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop.
This candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of all RIBA Stages from beginning to completion, and diligently communicate and collaborate with the Senior Architect to ensure the execution.
- Create plans and drawings which clearly outline the architectural design of a project.
- Utilize in-depth Architectural and Interior Design knowledge to create an ideal finished product.
- Conduct site evaluations to ensure the quality of work and adherence to safety standards.
- Oversee and make recommendations throughout the entire construction process.
- Collaborate with the team in order to establish goals, schedules and budgets.
- Client-facing skills are very important for this position.
- Proven track record across all RIBA work stages, on traditionally procured projects (previous delivery of a residential project from inception to completion essential)
- Minimum three to five years post-Part 3 experience
- Experience with central London planning authorities preferable
- Good communication skills are essential as it’s a client-facing position
- Ability to oversee multiple projects
- Solid understanding of construction detailing (including with existing buildings)
- ARB licensed Architect. 3+ years of experience in construction and architecture in the UK
- Strong organizational, creative, presentation, and teamwork skills.
Proficient in AutoCAD and SketchUp. Notes:
The start date is preferably by the first week of September
Please note this is a hands-on position, WFH flexible but we'll need a person in the office for most of the time.
Unfortunately, we do not offer sponsorship for work visas at the moment, so you need to be a UK resident to be eligible.
The salary level will be dependent on the experience of the applicant
Apply for Architect position
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly