Salary Expectations: £30,000 - £35,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be representing a well-established practice based in Essex. The opportunity comes at a very busy time for my client therefore they are seeking to appoint an Architectural Technician immediately. My client predominately works within the Residential, Retail and Leisure sectors to provide a tailor-made service to all clients to ensure excellence is always achieved.
On offer is a competitive salary, genuine career progression and other appealing benefits.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- To implement and assemble surveys, primary appraisal schemes, concept layouts and concluding planning layouts
- A good understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015
- To work accurately to meet deadlines, collectively working in sync with my client's team members and other external consultants
- To be up to date with the latest regulations regarding Planning and Building to plan packages and create submissions
- To implement and manage any issue tender packages
Experience needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- A high level of operating with architectural design projects
- An excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, a knowledge of Revit is also desirable
- The ability to produce technical drawings
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100