7 days left
- Full Time
Salary Expectations: £25,000 - £30,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be representing a design-based practice work on substantial projects for a variety of rural clients across the South & Southwest. My client is looking to bring an Architectural Technician on board to assist with first-class design packages to deliver fantastic results across a variety of Residential projects.
The perfect candidate will have a strong understanding of current Building Regulations and demonstrate a proficiency in AutoCAD.
On offer is a competitive salary, and other appealing benefits along the way.
Skills needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- The ability to work on a range of different parts of a project
- A good knowledge of construction details and regulations
- The ability to work independently - with the skills to also work as part of a team
- To implement and manage issue tender packages
- To have the ability to produce working drawings
Experience needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- Extensive experience working in a construction consultancy
- Strong AutoCAD
- A motivated individual who will commit themselves to the role, and take ownership of their work
- An excellent attention to detail
- Previous exposure to the Residential sector
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly