Salary: £30,000- £38,000 (Dependent on experience)
About the company and role:
An exciting opportunity for an aspiring Architect has now become available with a RIBA Chartered practice in London. This growing practice covers a wide range of large-scale residential projects across the UK.
The successful candidate will need to be design focused with relevant post part 3 experience in a UK based practice. They will get the opportunity to lead exciting new projects with support from disciplined experts.
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package that promotes a healthy work life balance.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB Registered
- Strong AutoCAD and Revit skills
- Knowledge of current UK construction methods, building regulations and planning policies
- Able to lead projects from inception through to completion.
- Comfortable working on all RIBA stages to produce high quality work and manage time effectively
- Proactive and ambitious approach to your role
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Construction detailing & production of construction NBS specification
- Some experience of financial management and budgeting
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100