Project Architect Job in Central London
Project Architect job available with a practice that is recognised worldwide for its award-winning projects in traditional and classical architecture! This practice also offers huge career progression and flexibility!
With their projects being featured in a number of industry and lifestyle publications on a regular basis, the practice's portfolio of projects ranges from beautiful historical buildings and private homes to commercial properties and interiors.
Due to office expansion and a growing portfolio, they now require Project Architects with experience across all RIBA stages to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on bespoke, high-end projects throughout London and outside of London
- Produce detailed hand drawings
- Working across RIBA stages 2 - 6
- Lead and manage small project teams on various conservation projects
- Produce high-quality technical drawings, with detailed joinery fittings in a traditional style.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in bespoke detailing on traditional, high end or classical projects
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the UK
- Part III qualified or Part II qualified with extensive experience
- Contract administration and technical knowledge
- Passion for classical and traditional architecture.
What you get back
- Salary of £40,000 - £45,000
- 21 days of holiday, plus bank holidays and discretionary leave over Christmas
- No staff are expected to work overtime, but if offered they will pay this at an increased rate
- Employee assistance programme
- Professional memberships paid for
- Project trips, sketching sessions, social events, and charity fundraising
- Flexible working with 3 days per week required in the office.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Central London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12966)