Senior Architect Job in Fulham, South London
A Senior Architect job is now available in Fulham, South London. The role will involve working on every stage of the design process and the delivery of luxury residential and hospitality projects!
Their team combines the perfect amount of creativity, industry knowledge, and innovation, producing phenomenal work for national and international clients. Due to an increase in their workload, they are currently seeking an experienced Senior Architect with interiors to join them and help them lead luxury residential projects in the UK and overseas.
Please note that this role is for an Architect with a focus on interior architecture and interior design, you will however have some involvement with the architecture team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Leading client and design presentations, meetings, and correspondence throughout the life of a project
- Producing, developing, and supervising design packages from concept, tender, and design intent construction detailing
- Responsibility for the full delivery of projects from concept through to completion
- Inspiring creativity in the studio including developing relationships with new suppliers and creative materials.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of five years' experience in an architectural or interior design practice, preferably in the luxury market (residential/hospitality)
- Experience working on high-end interior architecture and/or interior design, plus full architectural knowledge in the sector
- Experience developing and producing design packages from concept, tender, and design intent construction detailing
- On-site and project management experience including full delivery of projects from concept through to completion
- Proven awareness of commercial aspects of projects to assist senior management
- Client-facing experience including leading design presentations, meetings, and correspondence throughout the design and building works processes
- Excellent time management - personal and team members
- Fluent in (spoken and written) English.
What you get back
- Up to £55,000 DOE
- Hybrid working setup, 2 days in the office per week.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architect Job in Fulham, South London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12962)