Due to opening a new office in Hertford and expanding our workflow, AA Architectural Services are recruiting for an Architect role. We are offering a great opportunity to join our growing architecture team.
We are offering a competitive salary plus generous benefits, and the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects in a wide range of sectors within both commercial and residential areas. The job is being offered on a full-time basis in our Hertford offices.
AA Architectural Services is a highly professional architectural and interior design studio, delivering professional services throughout the project A-Z cycle – from planning, design and engineering to programme and construction management on projects, commercial and residential buildings, leisure, and environmentally friendly projects.
- The successful candidate will be working across all RIBA stages on a variety of projects in the high-end residential, commercial, and mixed-use sectors. These projects are based in London and Home Counties
- Prepare feasibility studies, concept design, planning applications, construction drawings etc
- Attend client meetings and visit projects on site
- Work to set deadlines
- Take a lead role in the development of the Architectural department
- Relevant degree or professional qualification. 3-5 years’ experience
- Fully Qualified Architect (ARB or RIBA Registered) and proven experience in working on both commercial and residential projects.
- Excellent design skills dealing with various types of projects
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations
- Practical experience in delivering both residential and commercial projects in the UK
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly